Come to Choral Mosaic on June 26-27, 2020 to celebrate and explore the wonder of choral music! Choral Mosaic 2020 is a brand-new choral festival where every attendee will have an opportunity to perform, no audition required. Our 2020 theme is "Beneath the Surface: Exploring Identity Through Choral Music". Headliners include celebrated Norwegian composer Kim André Arnesen, Finnish a capella sensation Rajaton, and conductor Denis Mastromonaco and The Mississauga Symphony Orchestra. Attend master classes and workshops led by world-renowned choral clinicians.
Why You Should Attend
DAY ONE OF THE 2-DAY CHORAL MOSAIC FESTIVAL INCLUDES:
- Welcome & Rehearsal
- Keynote Address by Kim André Arnesen
- Workshop 1
- Rajaton Concert
- More info here
THE 2-DAY CHORAL MOSAIC FESTIVAL WILL INCLUDE:
- Opportunities to perform for all attendees, with no audition required;
- Sing in a mass choir gala performance of a brand-new commissioned work from Kim André Arnesen (music included);
- Concert passes for Rajaton concert;
- Passes for keynote address by Kim André Arnesen;
- Pass to attend a master class by Rajaton;
- First pick of 2 choral workshops of your choice if you buy and Early Bird ticket (deadline February 29, 2020);
- Choral Mosaic Welcome Kit.
- Singing Gospel with Dr. Karen Burke (York University and Toronto Massed Choir)
- Musical Collaborations with Indigenous Artists with Dr. Lori-Ann Dolloff (University of Toronto)
- Connecting Conductor and Singers Through Gestures with Dr. Jean Sebastian-Vallée (McGill University)
- Healthy Singing Technique for Choral Singers with Dr. Darryl Edwards (University of Toronto)
- Raising Voices: Music for Individuals with Dementia and Their Caregivers with Bob Anderson & Ruth Watkiss
- More workshops to come!