Corearte all’Italiana gives you the opportunity to spend 10 unforgettable days to explore the historic cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, among others. Of course, without forgetting music!
- Assisi – City surrounded by walls of unmistakable medieval appearance, we will visit the famous Saint Francis Basilica with masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue.
- San Gimigniano - Italian village located on a hill in Tuscany, surrounded by walls dating back to the 13th century. Called the city of 1,000 towers, a World Heritage Site.
- Florence, is a city of art, where the numerous statues, plazas, civil and religious buildings, palaces, markets and museums, make it a unique place. Famous around the globe for being preserved as it was on the 16th century.
- Pisa - Antique port city recognized around the world for its peculiar Leaning Tower of Pisa. Birthplace of famous physicist and astronomer Galileo Galilei, Pisa is a city proud of its history and monuments.
- Venice - is a set of 120 islands joined by bridges, it is a unique city in the world and completely different from the rest, a place with a unique spirit that makes everyone fall in love with it. We will tour The Grand Canal in Vaporetto to the San Marcos Plaza, Free time to visit the Basilica, Ducal Palace, Rialto Bridge, its alleys and canals.